I aim to try and provide a flexible service, and I offer full and part time childcare.
Other services I can provide include:
- Healthy, nutritious meals, which the children help to prepare,
- Visits local playgroups and local activity providers,
- Attending appointments that your child may have (with signed parental consent)
- Giving your child any prescription medication they require (with signed parental consent)
- Help with homework
- Babysitting in a child's own home (by arrangement)
I follow the Early Years Foundation Scheme as part of my work, and as such I encourage parents to be involved in their children's time with me.
I am currently able to collect children from:
Countess Wear Community School
Currently, my fee is £4 per hour
Bank Holidays and After Hours - £8 per hour
I am a registered provider of the Early Years Education Entitlement for 3 and 4 year old children, and I accept childcare vouchers from a number of companies. For more information, visit the financial assistance page.
For more information about my fees, please contact me.